The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Sunday 10 January 2010

Week Beginning Jan 11th 2010.....

Dear Dancers!

I hope to be running all three classes this week - but can only be sure on the actual day of the class in question.

I have no control over whether the venues are going be open on a particular day or not and so will have to ring them on the actual day the class is about to take place.

Tomorrow (Monday 12th Jan) I will phone Oak Lodge to see if the school is open.

IF is it (fingers crossed) then the class WILL go ahead. I have to come to West Wickham regardless tomorrow on family buisiness and will be in the area, so if the hall IS open I will be too!!

Check back tomorrow lunchtime for an update please....

Also, Im thinking of setting you all a little 'homework'... those of you who are around this evening please do check back to see what I 'home work' I have set you to do!

haha!

No need to be scared peeps!

Trust me, Im a doctor...

Ok thats NOT strictly true - but I AM a hypocondriac and thats got be almost the same thing!

Ok Ok - now Im rambling (who said as usual!!?!?!).....check this space this evening (around 7 p.m.) if you would like a bit of fun in your snowed in houses!

Julie x

No comments: