The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Wednesday 6 January 2010

NO CLASS TONIGHT - SNOWED OFF! WEDS 6TH JAN 2010! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear Dancers,

You will probably not have even thought about dancing tonight, but just in case, I thought Id let you know that the class is not on due to a few inches of snow.....I wont tell you my thoughts about how useless I think this country is at keeping businesses open but all I will say is Im not happy!

The school has been closed for the day, and the sports centre (who could let me in), are not answering their phones, which can only lead me to believe that they are also shut. They should of course have rung me out of courtesy to let me know the situation - but as they haven't its better to assume there is no one there and cancel rather than turn up and be disappointed (and wet)....

Take care everyone and see you next Wednesday.

In the meantime Ill just say

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

haha


Julie x

No comments: