The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Tonights class Westergate - is OPEN! Jan 13th...

Dear dancers,

good news!!

despite the overnight light snowfall, the school is open!! whoop whoop!!

I will be bringing along booking letters and info re the upcoming trip to Devon and would ask that if possible could you please bring along your deposits tonight?

Its £20 per person. Thank you.

If however you cannot get to tonights class, yet are pencilled in on the trip (and more importantly on the coach) please give me a quick ring on 07799741288 or email me on julieandthekatz@msn.com to let me know you still would like your place.

Those of you that have already called me need do nothing until I see you - your places are safe!

I look forward to seeing many of you as possible tonight - I feel its time we worked off that Christmas Pudding dont you!!!??

Take care

Julie x

No comments: