The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Dear Dancers,

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and that you are not suffering too much from the after effects of a wonderful New Year's Eve today!?

Thank you once again for all your lovely Chrissy pressies and cards - I havent had that many cards since I was at school! Its Fab and makes me feel loved !

Just a little reminder that classes start back next Monday (4th Jan) so I hope you are all in the mood to shift a few of those mince pies and Quality Street as I am most definately ready for a bit of aerobic exercise!

Luckily Andy bought me a Wii-fit plus for Christmas and I am also going to be trying to get my stamina up to par using that every day as well, after my long illness Im so incredibly unfit I need all the help I can get!!!

All times and prices of the classes will remain unchanged this year, unless the hall rentals rise they will stay the same for the whole of 2010!

Linedancing is probably the cheapest form of exercise/dance class around - with 45 minutes Belly dancing costing £7.50 in the West Wickham area, I strongly recommend to continue coming to me for lessons hahaha!

So, I will see you in your classes next week on the following dates:

Monday 4th - Oak Lodge
Wednesday 6th - Westergate School
Friday 8th - Aldingbourne Social Club

I will also have with me the booking forms for our forthcoming trip to Devon this February - so if you would like to bring along a £20 deposit each that would be most helpful, and get the ball rolling.

Deposits need to be sent to the hotel by me by the 18th January - with the balance needing to paid to me by 1st February. The coach has only 10 seats remaining - so if you haven't yet given me your name as an interested party please do so now by sending me an email to julieandthekatz@msn.com

Many thanks! and look forward to seeing you all very very soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Julie xxx
p.s. Andy says Happy New Year to you all too!!!

No comments: