The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Wednesday 2 December 2009

CLASS CANCELLED TONIGHT....WED 2ND DEC

Dear Dancers,

I am so sorry but I cannot run the class for you tonight as I am still very unwell.

I appear to have caught a second virus on top of the first one and have been ordered to stay in by my doctor.

Next week the hall is being used by the school for a christmas show and so we have been offered use of the Drama studio - which is quite small and so i will have to split the class into two groups.

beginners 6.30 - 7.45
improvers/intermediates 8 - 9.45

please allow the beginners time to leave before you arrive as there isnt enough room in the studio for everyone.

so sorry about tonights class - hopefully ill be ok for next week - but please do check back on here to make sure before you set out for class.

take care everyone and hope to see you soon.

Julie xxx

2 comments:

Helen Howard said...

Sorry to hear you are still not well Julie - Get Well Soon.

Glad I thought to check your blog - saves venturing out on what is another "Wet Wednesday" as you call it!

Hope to see you next week (in the cosy studio).

Helen

Julie said...

Thank you Helen - it appears that I may be getting a little better at last.....ah yes! Wet Wednesdays! such a joy! lol

see you tomorrow in the 'Dungeon' - i think cosy studio is a bit kind!

But it will be fun no matter where we are!

Julie x