The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Saturday 28 November 2009

No class Oak Lodge - Monday 30th November....plus other diary dates...

Dear Dancers,

First of all can I apologise for having to cancel this coming Monday's class, but I have been very poorly, and doctor's (and Andy's) order's are to take it easy and rest until I feel 100 percent.

The good news is that I am finally beginning to feel a little better, which is better than a bit worse every day as it has been for the past two weeks!

I want to send get well wishes to Mo and Lin who have also been struck down by the lurgy!! Get well soon you two - lets all get together again on the 7th December shall we?!!

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR DATES - ALL CLASSES

MONDAY'S - OAK LODGE - WEST WICKHAM

December 7th - normal class
December 14th - CHRISTMAS PARTY NIGHT!! There will be a list by the door on Monday 7th for you to all make a note of what you would like to bring to the party food wise....please bring your own drinks and dress up in your glad rags! You will be taught a couple of fun dances during the night - and there will be a Christmas Raffle too!!

December 21st - December 28th - NO CLASSES

January 4th - we re-open for the New Year!!!!

WEDNESDAY'S - WESTERGATE SCHOOL - WESTERGATE, CHICHESTER

December 2nd, 9th, 16th - normal classes

December 23rd - CHRISTMAS PARTY TIME!!!!! There will be a list by the door on Wednesday 2nd, for you to all make a note of what you would like to bring to the party food wise....please bring your own drinks and dress up in your glad rags! You will be taught a couple of fun dances during the night - and there will be a Christmas Raffle too!!

December 30th - No class

January 6th - CLASS RE-OPEN'S FOR THE NEW YEAR!!!

FRIDAY'S - ALDINGBOURNE SOCIAL CLUB - ALDINGBOURNE, CHICHESTER

My apologies for having to close the class last Friday but I was too poorly to leave the house, the good news is that Im feeling a little better today and class will be on as normal next Friday 4th December.

Friday 11th December - NO CLASS - so sorry (I feel like Im always apologising!) but I have a prior booking for that day and unfortunately the times clash, so I have no option but to close the class that day.

Friday 18th December - CHRISTMAS PARTY TIME!!!!! There will be a list by the door on Friday 4th, for you to all make a note of what you would like to bring to the party food wise....please bring your own drinks and dress up in your glad rags! You will be taught a couple of fun dances during the class - and there will be a Christmas Raffle too!!

December 25th, January 2nd - NO CLASSES

January 8th - CLASS RE-OPENS FOR THE NEW YEAR!!!

---------------

UPDATE ON THE DURRANT HOUSE HOTEL - 19 - 22 FEB 2010

The coach is filling up fast - and we now have only a dozen seats left to fill - if you would like to come on the trip please do contact me as soon as possible to put your name down - you can either call me on 07799741288 or email me on julieandthekatz@msn.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM!!!!!

I must just say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM!!!! who was 50 this week!!! I hope you had a fab surprise party on Thursday, Andy and I were so upset not to have been able to make it after all........I have a prezzie for you which I will bring on Wednesday so Ill see you then!!!

Thats all our news for now peeps - take care of yourselves, wrap up warm and dont fall in any big puddles!!

See you all soon

Julie xxx

No comments: