The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Update - Tuesday 8th December....

Dear Dancers,

Well, I 'am' improving (I think) at last! but not 100 percent yet......although Im going to be brave enough to stick my neck out and say that tomorrows class in WESTERGATE SCHOOL will go ahead!!! *touches wood!

The class tomorrow (8th Dec) is NOT in the usual place (school hall) as it is being used for a school Christmas production. Intead please drive around to the 6 villages sports centre (just behind the school - follow the drive round to the left) and come into the main entrance where you will be directed up to the 'Drama Studio' on the first floor.

The Drama studio is not big enough for everyone to fit into at once - so we are operating TWO SEPARATE CLASSES just for tomorrow.

6.30 - 7.45 BEGINNERS ONLY PLEASE!!! If you arrive for the 8 o'clock class please wait outside the doors until the beginners have finished.

8 - 9.50 Improvers/Intermediates only....these dances will not be suitable for beginners.

I will try my best to teach you some new dances tomorrow night but if I find myself run out of energy I will have to revert to a request night...I hope this is ok with everyone, and can only apologise once again for having a rubbish immune system that has been knocked out by two viruses!!!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow! We will have a list by the door so that you can start to write down what you may like to bring along to our Christmas party which will be on the 23rd December....starting at 7. p.m.

FRIDAY 11TH DECEMBER - ALDINGBOURNE

Very sorry but there is no class this Friday as I have a prior engagement that cannot be cancelled. But we will see you the following week for our Christmas Party! whoop whoop!!

MONDAY 14TH DECEMBER.....WEST WICKHAM....

Keep those fingers crossed that my energy levels have returned folks for Mondays drive up to town - as we really want to end the year on a high note and a Christmas party for you all!! Watch this space for updates....

Thats all for now peeps!

Take care and hope to see you soon.

Julie xxx

No comments: