The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Saturday 5 December 2009

An update on my illness.....December 6th....

Dear Dancers,

Well,I would love to be on here telling you all that Im fit and healthy once more but unfortunately that isnt quite the case....

I am still recovering from the effects of two nasty cold/flu viruses (one on top of the other) and think my recovery may take a little longer than anticipated.

I cannot tell you what a bad patient I am! I hate being ill, I hate having to 'rest', and I hate not being able to go out and about as normal. But most of all I hate not being able to dance and to teach....:(

Some days are better than others, and just as I think Im turning a corner and getting better the following day Im worse than ever.....the doctors have sent me for a chest xray to check how my chest infection is going, and the results should be back in a week.

In the meantime, Im stuck indoors, doing nothing (which is truly driving me crazy!) just waiting to get better - Andy is looking after me really well, but is now beginning to come down with some flu symptoms himself.....lets hope he doesnt get it too bad himself, or we will both need looking after and will be putting out an advert for a nurse!

I hope you arent missing your dancing too much - Linda very kindly ran the Friday afternoon class for me yesterday - taking in her own cd system and having a little social for the group - thank you so much Linda - it was much appreciated by me and I know, by the dancers themselves.

At the moment Mondays class looks doubtful - so please do check on here before setting off for class on Monday - I will post a message by Sunday evening letting you know if the class is on or off.

I truly hope I am able to do Wednesdays class - as that will be almost four weeks Ive been ill by then....and they tell me its not the flu! Yes well I have my own opinion on that!

Thats all for now folks, as I say, please do pop back on here on Sunday evening for an update of how things are, and Ill end this by saying once again how sorry I am that the classes are all so up in the air at the moment. I have already bought some lovely raffle prizes for your Christmas parties so I do hope so much that they will all go ahead.

Keep your fingers crossed for me eh!?

take care everyone and hope to see you sometime soon.

Julie xxx

No comments: