The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Thursday 26 November 2009

Sorry......but some classes are cancelled....Thurs Nov 26th..

Dear Dancers,

First of all can I just apologise to all my Westergate dancers for not being able to be there last night? I hear that Andy did a great job playing all your requests, and I hope you all had a nice time.

I have been quite poorly for over a week now with a nasty viral infection - basically - a cold - but a really vicious one that has completely floored me!

I am therefore going to have to cancel tomorrow afternoons class in Aldingbourne too - doctors orders! All Im allowed to do, is rest, rest and rest some more.....and its very frustrating! Each time I try to defy doctors orders and go out I get worse, and so, for the next few days at least, Im giving in to it and sitting it out.

Mondays class may have to be cancelled too - but I will post on here by Sunday lunchtime to let you know how things stand.

I hear that several of my dancers are poorly with this nasty bug too, and Im sending you all my love and hugs and best wishes to get well soon - at least we are all suffering together eh!!!!? (hmmmm! thats not much consolation is it!!!?)

Thank you for my get well card Westergate dancers - your funny little comments made me laugh - especially Kate-Jane's and Jane-Kate's one about coming to see you at the hospital!! hahahaha!!! Oh and I loved Robins upside down message too! But thank you everyone for your lovely comments - I hope to be fit and well by next Wednesday - well I had better be, because I shall be sooooooooooooooooooooo cross if Im not, I can tell you!!!!

Other news.....

THE KATZ NEXT WEEKEND BREAK!!! UPDATE!!!

We have managed to book two of the top UK linedance acts for our weekend break to Bideford in February (19th - 22nd)!!!

PLAIN LOCO AND ALAN GREGORY!!!!!

If you have yet to put your name down for this trip then please do so asap as the coach is filling up fast......

The cost is £165.00 per person - which includes RETURN COACH TRAVEL to either Beckenham, or Chichester/Bognor area....Three nights dinner bed and breakfast, friday night disco with DJ Andy!, Saturday night with Plain Loco, and Sunday night with the nicest, funniest enertainer we have on the circuit ALAN GREGORY!! (who is only available because it is a Sunday!!!)

The hotel is the Durrant House Hotel and they have a fab website which I suggest you visit http://www.durranthousehotel.com/dancing.php so you can see what luxurious surroundings we are taking you to....yes, Folkestone was tons of fun, no doubt about that, BUT!!! I like a bit of luxury when I go away, and Im sure you do too!!!??! The hotel is very reasonably priced, and Im sure you will agree that to have the worry of travel taken out of your hands is a huge bonus on a trip to Devon in February.....on board the coach you can expect fun and games in the form of our famous quizes!!! Plus an onboard TV gives us the choice of lying back and watching a movie en route!! Suggestions for suitable movies on a postcard please!!

If you would like more info please do email me on julieandthekatz@msn.com - if you are reading this and arent a member of any of my classes, you are still welcome to join us on our weekend breaks providing we have the space - our only requirements are that you like to relax, enjoy your linedancing without feeling any pressure to KNOW THEM ALL, enjoy good company and have a bit of fun.......!

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Thats it for now - take care folks - so sorry about the class cancellations *cough, cough, cough......and hope to see you next week.

Julie xxx

No comments: