The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Monday 4 July 2011

Week beginning 4th July 2011

Hello there!!!

Well the good news is that all classes are ON THIS WEEK!!

I am on the road to recovery now and will be back teaching from next week 11th July...

This weeks classes will be covered by :

Monday - Viv and Lin
Wednesday - Andy (running a request night)
Friday - Pat and Val
Saturday - Lesley

I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to everyone covering my classes for me this week and to all of YOU lovely lovely people for being so patient and also for sending me some beautiful get well cards, choccies and flowers....

Thanks also to Jenny and Amy from Mondays class for coming all the way to visit me on Saturday to bring me my belated Birthday presents from you all.....I cant wait to go shopping to spend those M&S vouchers!! The choccies and plant were lovely - and Amys special flower arrangement has pride of place in my fireplace....

Have fun in your classes this week folks - and I'll see you next week fingers crossed!!

Whoopie!!

Julie xxx

No comments: