The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Getting back to normal!! Week beginning 11th July 2011

Dear Dancers,

Thank you to my lovely Oak Lodge Girlies for coming out in force for my first day back teaching.......it was lovely to feel 'normal' once more !

tonights class (13th july) is on as normal!!! yes folks, I will be back teaching you all a little later on today.......after a whole month away due to illness.....I'm now on the road to recovery and am really looking forward to seeing some friendly faces later!

Fridays class in The Newell Centre is on this week (15th July)

Saturdays class at the Viking will be taken by my good self....many thanks to Lesley for holding the fort the past few weeks...!!

NEXT WEEKS CLASSES - WEEK BEGINNING MONDAY 18TH JULY

Mondays class will be taken by Vivienne and Lin - working from a playlist....as announced in class due to Andy and I taking a short break from work.....sorry about the terrible timing! Isn't it always the way!

Wednesday 20th July - Six Villages - NO CLASS - due to my one and only annual holiday....only a few days away tho, so all back to normal the week after.....!

Firday 22nd July - class will be on as normal, but with the new class times of 1.30 to 2.45 for the early class, and 2.30 to 3.45 for the absolute beginners class.......it's time we had a bit of an 'overlap' allowing for some social dancing of the two groups together! :)

Saturday 23rd July- Viking class on as normal!! Please come along at 1 p.m. if you are new to linedancing - otherwise its 2 - 4 p.m. for experienced dancers from improver to advanced.....

Ok thats all for now folks - thank you all so much for being so paitient with me....and I'll see you soon.....

Take care

Julie xxx

No comments: