The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Dance trainers and a new dance.....

Dear Dancers,

Captains log: Stardate 09.06.09 (here I go again!!)

Just a quickie to say thank you to my dancers that purchased trainers at our party last night - fabulous!

I still have plenty left so I will be taking the rest of my 'stock' along to tomorrow nights class (Wednesday 10th June) to see if I can tempt those dancers into buying some new groovy trainers too.....prices range from £24 to £43 a pair - payment by cash or cheque (with a bank card) is acceptable....

NEW DANCE FROM ME!!!!!!!!

About a month or so ago I was asked to write a dance to a track called FOOLING MYSELF written by a lovely guy called HENRY SMITH when he was appearing at the Viking....

His wish was my command....and the dance was written and then promptly video'd at Westergate the following week...

Click below to see the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDnhKhFY9o

The script is available from me directly, just email julieandthekatz@msn.com for a copy.

The song FOOLING MYSELF is now available as a single download from itunes and other sites. I wish Henry lots of luck with this song and hope the dance helps him to sell lots more copies of his album LAID BACK too...

Thats it for me for now!

TTFN!!

Julie xxx

No comments: