The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Sunday 1 February 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

Dear Dancers,

If you are wondering if Monday nights class will be taking place or not because of the Snow we are experiencing....the answer at the moment is....

I'm not sure!!

I will telephone the school tomorrow and see firstly, if its open! and Secondly what the weather is like enroute to West Wickham....

My gut feeling is that its doubtful that the class will run - however if you would like to know for certain - then if you text or call me on 07799741288 by 4 p.m. I will be able to give you a definate answer......and of course - as soon as the decision is made - I will post it on here....

Take care if you are out making snowmen!!

and finally ---- heres a little joke for you!

Whats the difference between Snowmen and Snow women?

answer:

SNOWBALLS!!!

Julie xxx

No comments: