The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Monday 2 February 2009

OAK LODGE SCHOOL CLOSED! MONDAY 2ND FEB

Good morning everyone! Firstly can I just say....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a tad on the chilly side today isn't it!!!??? I hope you are all being sensible and taking the day off work? :)
I've just received a telephone call from Oak Lodge to say the school is closed today - apparently they have 9 inches of snow in West Wickham and so unfortunately there will be no class tonight.... I'm missing you all already!

If you need your fix of dancing then go to Andys youtube site (link right next to this post on the right) and have a go at learning my new dance 'Secret Giggles'...:) See you next Monday gang - take care out there! x Ok, over to other news now.....

WESTERGATES BLUE DAY..... Last Wednesday evening we held a Blue Night (not what you may think!) for St. Wilfreds Hospice and raised the grand sum of £45....everyone had to dress in blue and donate £1 to the charity....not only that, but they were also blessed with the opportunity of eating one of my specially baked blue fairy cakes too! (yes, well, the less said about the cakes the better eh? all I can say is this IM A DANCE TEACHER NOT GORDON RAMSEY!!) haha!

When I got home that night I fed a bit of cake to my little dog and he spat it out!!! And this dog eats anything and everything......I was a little hurt I must say...... We also had the pleasure of a bunch of grapes turning up in the form of Gill, Ian, Nicky and Paul - and what a lovely bunch they made - my biggest hope is that they couldnt remove the blue facepaint and that they come back this week with blue faces too!! haha! Call me evil if you may......hehe! Thank you everyone for joining in the fun! Here are a few photos from the event.....








ALDINGBOURNE COMMUNITY CENTRE - FIRST CLASS! FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY 2009

Thank you to everyone that joined our new class last Friday afternoon - it was a blast! I can tell that we already have a good group of friends forming in this class, and can't wait for this weeks class - Im sure the snow will be gone by then......(hopes!)

Many thanks to Linda for helping me on Friday - you are a superstar!

Check back on here later today (Feb 2nd) to find photos of Blue Day folks!

Thanks for reading - go carefully today and wrap up warm...

Julie x

1 comment:

Thousand Oaks Hospice said...

Good posts on this blog make me read this blog again and again i liked this very much, This blog has got all the useful stuff that i wanted to know about.Thanks.