The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Friday 30 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dear dancers,

Happy New Year to you all!!!

I hope you all had a peaceful Christmas and haven't eaten too much? (actually I can't say that, as I obviously HAVE eaten too much and am now paying the price having put on half a stone!)....so let's move on from this subject and get you all up to date with the goings-on in the Katz Modern Line Dance Club....

Classes are back from Wednesday 4th January in Six Villages - Westergate
Friday 6th January in The Newell Centre - Chichester
and
Monday 9th January in Oak Lodge - West Wickham, Kent.....yes you did read that correctly!

The Monday class is no longer going to move to Azelia Hall as the trustess have decided that dancers are not the kind of groups they want using the hall as we are damaging the floor...!

But that's ok with me, as I was already missing Oak Lodge, and am happy to return there once more with a promise from Colin that the floor will be polished for us to use every week from now on, hopefully solving our issue of 'sticky jelly floor' that occasionally hinders the dancers at the back of the hall....(Monday is Jelly day for the children, and the cleaners don't always manage to get the floor as they should!)......

Oak Lodge is a lovely bright hall, and the dancers that use it are lovely and bright and bubbly too - a perfect match - so that's where we will stay for the foreseeable future...!

Please note that there is a small increase for Monday's class of 50p each.....starting from Jan 9th........

Other news...

ANDY & JULIE'S NEW YEAR'S BASH!!!

This party will take place in Six Villages Sports Centre on Saturday 14th January from 7 - 11.30 p.m. for only £5 each......there is no need to pre purchase tickets, but please do let me know if you are intending to come along that night so I can keep a little eye on numbers......

The party is NOT going to be in the hall the classes run in, but will be in the HUGE SPORTS HALL instead just past reception........we can't wait to try out this new hall and to give you all the space you need to dance the night away...from a dancer's point of view I love having the luxury of lots of dancefloor to do my own thing in, and I'm sure you will all love it too!

Please do bring your line dance friends along to our party and help Andy and I bring the New Year in with a BANG!!! (albeit a fortnight late!)....under 18's are only £2 each....please bring along your own drinks and nibbles for your OWN table if you wish.....

BOURNEMOUTH!!!! IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!

Well, can you believe that it's almost time for our Annual Club Holiday once again!!? Doesn't time fly!?

A big thank you to those that have already paid your balance, and for those of you that have yet to pay please note that the balance is due by the end of January.....if you can pay it directly into my bank account that would be great! I will email you with the bank details once more, if you would prefer to pay by cheque then that's fine too of course, you will find my address on the tear off slip at the back of your booking form...if you need a copy of this I can email it across for you too.

I would just like to finish this email with a big THANK YOU to everyone for all your lovely Christmas cards and gifts, Andy and I are very touched that you go to so much trouble to remember us...my house is FULL of Cards, and it's just lovely...

I look forward to seeing you all in a class again very soon!!

Take care peeps!

Julie xxx
p.s. if you are new to linedancing please do take a look at www.linedancingevents.com and click on 'classes' for details of what's on offer in the West Sussex and Kent areas......thank you!

No comments: