The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Thursday 13 October 2011

The Viking this weekend - Oct 14th - 16th 2011 and other West Sussex news..

Dear West Sussex Dancers,

 Just a quickie to remind you all (as if you didnt know already!) that this weekend is our fabulous VIKING PARTY WEEKEND...we start on Friday night and party right through til very late on Sunday night - with three days and nights of non stop line dance and great music from the best of the line dance acts on the circuit!

here is the line up:

FRIDAY NIGHT: PLAIN LOCO AND LASS VEGAS. Doors open at 7 p.m.

SAT FROM 1 PM: WESTCOASTERS.
SAT NIGHT: THE THRILLBILLIES AND THE CURTIS BROTHERS. Doors open at 7 p.m.

SUNDAY FROM 1 P.M. PAUL TAYLOR
SUNDAY NIGHT: TEXAS TORNADOS AND NATALIE!! Doors open at 7 p.m.

My classes are on Saturday and Sunday mornings - Doors open at 10.45......and continue until 1 p.m.  Andy will take over from me playing all your requests all afternoon between two sets of live music from your afternoon bands!

Doors close again at around 4 p.m. and re-open at 7 p.m.

tickets are £10 per sesson (five in all) or £40 for the whole weekend (which gives you one for free!)

If you are a member of the viking you only pay half price for the whole weekend!! great value for money indeed!

I will be teaching six brand new dances this weekend and really hope you can make it and join in the fun...:)

Other news!

There are only three more weekends left of this season (boooo!) so please do pop along and see us before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of yet we do not know the line up for 2012.......watch this space and I will let you know just as soon as I get the information......

If you are on facebook - why not add yourself as a friend to our 'The Viking, Selsey' group? Or find the official 'Bunn Leisure' Facebook page and share your best memories of this season in the Viking and give yourself a chance of winning a free holiday!!

OTHER OTHER NEWS!!

As the season is due to end soon - you may be wondering where you can go and dance on a Saturday night? Well Andy and I are running TWO line dance parties in Chichester and you would be most welcome..!!

These are the dates:

Saturday November 12th - 7 - 10.45 Optional theme 'Autumn Colours' The Newell Centre, Tozer way (off St. Pancras) Chichester.......huge free car park.......bring your own drinks and nibbles for your own table.....only £5 each

and

Saturday December 17th - 7 - 11.15 Optional Theme 'Christmas!!' The Newell Centre (address as above!)......Bring your own drinks, there will be a 'Bring a plate to share' buffet.....please contact me with what you would like to contribute - or if you already come to my other classes on Wednesdays or Fridays, then I will have the Buffet List with me so that you can add your name to it.....tickets are only £5 each....

Both parties are by TICKET ONLY.....please give me a call on 07799741288 or email me back and I would be happy to reserve tickets for you on the door if I won't see you before then....otherwise you can buy your tickets from me in class!

Andy and I will be playing ALL your requests all night long - operating split floors to keep you all up and dancing the whole time............. plus of course I will be there to help you out on the dancefloor if you need me !

Even more news:  BOURNEMOUTH 2012
If you are booked to come on our trip to the Wessex Hotel in February - please remember that I do NOT need your balance until January next year!!!! I will be giving out my bank details so that you can pay directly into our account online - making transfer of funds to the hotel much simpler.  If you prefer to pay by cheque then that of course, will be fine too..

Ok folks - thats about it for now - take care and look forward to seeing you in a class sometime very soon....;)


Julie xxx

No comments: