The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Week beginning April 26th 2010

Dear Dancers,

Just a quickie!!

first of all my apologies for the Westergate School Hall being unusable last week. I have been reassured that it WILL be clean and ready for us tomorrow...HOWEVER!!! should I arrive there and it isn't ready we will be going around the back of the school in to the aerobics hall as we did in a hurry last week!!

I do hope no one thought we weren't there last week - because we were - just slightly out of sight! Despite our best efforts (mainly Janes!!!) we do know a few people missed the hastily written sign stuck on the school door and drove away...

Please do come along tomorrow and look out for a sign on the hall doors if you cannot see anyone in the hall - we WILL be in the sports centre - one minute away BEHIND the school instead!!

I dunno - what a kerfuffle!!!!!!

Fridays and Saturdays classes are to run as normal this week!

Mondays class is closed as its a BANK HOLIDAY! so we will see you the week after!!

TRIP TO BOURNEMOUTH UPDATE!!!!

As you will all know by now we are off the the lovely WESSEX HOTEL next February 18th - 20th!!! Please do email me for a copy of the booking form if you havent had one - or text me on 07799741288 and I will bring one along to your class instead :)

I am pleased to say that the trip is selling really well - with the first 16 supplement free single places all taken already!!!! I have no one left on my reserved list now for a single place, so the 17th and final supplement free single place is up for grabs on a first come first served basis!!! All other singles booking after this place has gone will unfortunately have to pay an extra £20 for the trip....which is only £10 per night - so not so bad if you look at it that way!

ok thats all for me for now - take it easy people - and Ill see you in a class sometime very soon!

Julie x

No comments: