The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Monday 23 March 2009

NO CLASS OAK LODGE TONIGHT! 23rd March.....

Dear Dancers,

I am so very sorry to have to cancel the class tonight....there are multiple reasons for taking this decision!!

Firstly I have just returned home after a hectic but enjoyable weekend at the Viking Club in Selsey.......tired, but prepared to drive to see you all....

On arrival at my house I found the garden fence had blown down!!! I have a dog and so this has to be dealt with - which means phone calls started taking up my time.....and then I thought - Jacqui!

But sadly Jacqui has had a loss in her family this weekend and cannot stand in for me tonight...which means only one option...to close the class..:(

I will make it up to you all next week - by bringing you all in some chocolates!!!! Take it easy tonight everyone, have a good week and Ill see you next Monday....fence willing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Julie xxx

No comments: