The Katz Modern Line Dancers!

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Julie writes a new dance - Secret Giggles!

Dear dancers,

I have written a new dance called Secret Giggles to She Said by Take That! This is the hidden track in track 12 called 'Here' on their new album 'The Circus'....to get to the hidden track you have to forward 'Here' about 5 minutes and 25 seconds.....the song 'She Said' starts with Gary Barlow giggling! hence the name of the dance!

I will be teaching this dance over the next few weeks, when we get back to class - in the 7.30 classes on both Monday and Wednesdays....but if you are a beginner and would like to have a go at it too, then please go to Andy's YouTube site EasyAMD and watch either a video of myself demonstrating the dance, or a video of me teaching one wall.....!

Imagine that! Me in your living rooms! haha

I hope you enjoy learning the dance as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Take That forever!

Julie xxx

We start back in Oak Lodge on Monday 5th January 2009

and

We start back in Westergate on Wednesday 7th January!!

I look forward to seeing you all again very soon...!

No comments: